BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sublime Stitching Order

Last week I ordered the Ultimate Stitching Kit, Tattoo your Towels and the Tattoo alphabet patterns from Sublime Stitching.

I'm anxiously awaiting the goods to come in.

I've been browsing on flickr.  Wow!  Some really exciting things out there.  I'm chompin' at the bit to get started.

My first project will, of course, be a tattoed towel.  An Awesome Tea Towel at that.

I've got all kinds of glorious projects bouncing around in my head.  Tattoed Tea towels.  Something special for my grand baby.  (Yes, my Grandbaby.  My eldest stepson's first born.  No, I'm not old enough to be a Grandma.  And "this is not your Gramma's embroidery!"  I am not your typical Granny. )

Some bloomers for my baby niece.

A tattooed baby doll.  Check out this Gallery from the Tattoo Baby Doll Project!

A tattooed tote for my daughter, now 12.  Perhaps one for me.

A seat belt cozy perhaps?

How about a rockin' denim jacket for the lil guy?

Or a precious blankie for the sweet lil princess?

Maybe some pillow cases for my older niece and nephew.

Some tea towels for my female family members and friends.

Perhaps some card stock book marks for my fellow divas in Literary Diversions Book & Wine Club.

So many possibilities!  Endless options.

0 comments: