BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting in the Groove


After ripping open my packages from UPS, and leafing through the patterns and pages of my books I had some decisions to make.  What did I want to do first?  Which pattern was worthy of my Most Awesome Tea Towel?  Would I even be able do the stitching?  How should the patterns be arranged to get the optimal design?

It was almost paralyzing.  I couldn't decide where to start.

Hmmmmm...

How about the stationary?  I could start on that while the towel was being laundered.  Get used to the feel of the needle in my hand, get the creative juices flowing.


 Ladies and Gentleman, start your engines.

Beautiful.



Hey, what do you think I'm supposed to do with this?
It's the back of the card. 


But if I stitch it, both flaps will look like this on the inside.
 
Where would I write?  Do I paste note cards over the backside of the stitching to write on?

Please advise....

0 comments: